Monday, February 21, 2011

February Potluck with Giada!

Ready for another fabulous Potluck with Giada?!

Time to pick out one of those recipes that you have had your eye on. You know the ones; the recipes with the bright glossy photos that make you pause every time you see them. That make you go hmmmm, and your mouth starts to water just a bit... that's it. We have only one month left with the lovely Giada De Laurentiis, and now is the time to make sure you cook up those dishes that have been haunting your dreams.

Perhaps you have a few winter dishes that you want to cook up before spring finally arrives. One last blast of pure comfort food while the snow still flies.

Find and cook up that Giada dish that tempts you so; post it and link up with Mr. Linky by Sunday, February 27th

New to IHCC and not sure what a permalink is?  Check out our Welcome post.

Link your Giada posts that you cooked up this week here.

Don't forget to check out all the wonderful Noodle dishes from last week!

photos from google images
I Heart Cooking Clubs *February Potluck with Giada!* Participants
1. Michelle ~ Fried Mozzarella Sticks
2. Natashya - Roasted Pork Loin with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
3. Kim - Gorgonzola and Porcini Risotto
4. Deb In Hawaii--Lemon Chicken Soup w/ Fideos Noodles
5. Meredith-Marinara Sauce

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

8 comments:

Deb in Hawaii said...

Fun post Natashya--makes me want to go put on my pearls and polish the silver. ...Oh wait, I don't have pearls or silver... darn! ;-)

Heather S-G said...

tee hee...definitely a fun post ;) Makes me want to find my hidden stash of liquor and put on a big smile while making my Giada dish...ha ha ha.

Kim said...

Very cute post. If only my waist was as thin as the gal in the first pic!

Michelle B said...

One month? Yikes. So many recipes still!

I have fried mozzarella sticks for the potluck. Don't be a party pooper...one won't kill ya!

NKP said...

Mmm, fried mozza sticks! I have always wanted to try them.

NKP said...

Yum! I was getting piggy wid it this week and made Giada's Roasted Pork Loin with Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette. That sauce is sooooo gooood!

Kim said...

I may have to squeak in a couple more ultra-comforting while the weather still allows. We're going to be starting spring very soon here.
Just posted my Gorgonzola and Porcini Risotto - yum!

Deb in Hawaii said...

Sneaking in at the end of the week with Giada's Lemon Chicken Soup using fideos noodles instead of spaghetti. Light, simple and tasty.