Monday, December 12, 2011

December Potluck with Tessa Kiros!

It's time for our December POTLUCK!


POTLUCK week means that it is your chance to make the Tessa Kiros recipe of your choice. Maybe it's something warm and snuggly for a winter's day, a quick & easy dinner creation for a busy December night, festive holiday fare, or sweets for your cookie plate?

It's all good and it's all up to YOU!


The only thing we ask (why yes, we are picky like that!) is that you pick a Tessa Kiros recipe and make and post it by Sunday, December 18th. Make sure you link up your POTLUCK creation using Mr. Linky below. Don't forget to leave a comment after you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss your fabulous POTLUCK dish. If you are new to IHCC, just click on our Welcome post to get all of the details.

If you missed our A Study in Scarlet last week, be sure to head on over and see all of the gorgeous red dishes everyone brought!

See you at the December POTLUCK!





I Heart Cooking Clubs *December Potluck with Tessa* Participants

1. Heather- Pumpkin Jam
2. Deb in Hawaii--Rotini w/ Red Pepper & Anchovy Sauce
3. Kim - Garlic and Black Pepper Broccoli Gratin
4. Couscous & Consciousness - Chicken with Coriander & Spinach Rice
5. Michelle ~ French Fries with Salt, Pepper, and Oregano
6. Natashya - Milk Rolls
7. Andreas - Beans with Olive Oil
8. natalia

13 comments:

Heather S-G said...

Arriving early to the Potluck this week with some tasty Pumpkin Jam!

NKP said...

Woot! Potluck! It occurs to me that there are a great many dishes I need to make before the six months are up!

Kim said...

I'm always a fan of potluck week! I'm with Natashya. So many dishes I want to make before our time is up with Tessa.

Deb in Hawaii said...

I made the Red Bell Pepper & Anchovy Sauce (Salsa Piccante di Peperone e Acciughe) and served it over rotini . Yum!

Kim said...

I took Tessa's recipe for broccoli gratin and added lots of garlic and black pepper. It was delicious!

Jessica | Cajunlicious said...

So glad I found here, new follower!!!
XO Jessica

Couscous & Consciousness said...

Been meaning to post this one for several weeks, but finally posted Chicken with Coriander & Spinach Rice - it was a goodie :-)

NKP said...

Milk rolls are up!

Andreas said...

Post is up.

natalia said...

Ciao ! I'm finally back even if at the last moment !!! Baci a tutti

luckybunny said...

I was too late this week, posted my recipe for the potluck on my blog but didn't get to posting it on here until today and missed it :( Was busy visiting before the holidays. I made some cookies for the potluck anyway!

Heather S-G said...

@luckybunny...you could add it to the current linky...no problem! It's holiday treats anyway...and it's okay to link up more than once in a week if you were planning on making something else. =)

Kim said...

Natashya - I love the looks of your milk rolls. They look so tender and pillowy.